Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Clicking Reshape Storage Chest selects and reshapes chests with patterns

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Pebbles, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

7/19/2017 7:07 PM

Title: Clicking Reshape Storage Chest selects and reshapes chests with patterns

Reproduction Rate: 100% if you already have a Chest with a Pattern applied in your backpack

Blocker? Not a blocker to game play, but I wasted 800 gold worth of patterns before I discovered what was happening. :(

Details:

I am not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but I accidentally reshaped the same chest five times today because I did not notice that double-clicking the recipe was pulling up a chest with orange text that already had a pattern applied to it. I was paying attention to the supply levels by the recipe list and not looking up in the crafting inventory window.

Something similar has happened to me before when trying to craft a Training Dummy and the recipe pulled the first Small Bag in my list that I had renamed and contained items. I don't remember if an error message popped up then, but I was not able to craft the training dummy. I don't remember how I figured out what the problem was in that case, but even though something fairly similar had already happened to me, I still forgot to check.

If this is working as intended, would it be possible to get a prompt like we do when we are over the 15 item salvage limit that says "This item already has a pattern applied to it, etc."

Thanks!

Steps to Reproduce: See above

First screenshot shows after I went back and purchased patterns again and tried to recreate.
    [​IMG]

Second screenshot shows how I discovered I had reshaped the same chest five times. I started out with five pattern recipes and fifteen storage chests. After I finished using all the patterns, I still had fifteen chests, but only one with a pattern applied to it. The bottom screenshot shows the recipes I purchased before the crafting session.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz (12) System RAM: 65536
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 3072
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.OSX.64.629.Date.07.07.17
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Dawn's Keep
    Area Display Name: Dawn's Keep
    Loc: (-48.4, 44.5, 133.6)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.