Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Clicking sound fighting zombies

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Hermetic, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Whenever I fight zombies I hear a clicking sound... a little like the sound the oracle and other automatons make. Has an automaton sound been put on zombies by mistake? Surely zombies are not automatons.

I hope that sound is coming from the zombies and isn't the sound of my weapon. ( I thought melee weapon sounds were going to be in this release. I don't seem to hear any sounds except for the 'miss hit' sounds. )

I am not sure if any other living or formerly-living creatures are making these clicking sounds. I don't seem to notice it fighting skellies and wolves...

2. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Update:
    After spending some more time in combat I noticed it with other things besides zombies now and then. I think it might be the sound of blood spurting out of my avs body. :confused:
    I noticed this when I was done killing some skellies and was hearing the sound outside of combat, and noticed the correlation with those blood spurts.

I hope a better sound will be found to replace this eventually, and it seems it would be better to have sound associated with the weapon strike itself and not the spurting of blood afterward. :rolleyes:

3. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

I'm pretty sure you are correct, I noticed this with "rend."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.