1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[CLOSED]WTS 7 accounts for best paypal offer (phantom bids accepted - but only if you're imaginary)

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by maverick77, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

I have 7 accounts for sale. Game access for these accounts at $40 per account would be $280.

Perks of having 7 additional accounts:
    1. Doing daily oracles would yield approximately 1,279,000 gold per year
    2. You can place characters across the world for easy teleportation
    3. Invite up to 7 friends to play the game with you!
    4. Easy to trade stuff or have pack mules.
    5. Smelt Ore 7 times quicker!
    6. ....
    7. PROFIT

Taking paypal offers for all 7 accounts.

Edit: These accounts are all at the $550 Bundle level (Viking or Elven) and come with Dev+ Access to Forums and QA Server. They all also have +140 bank spots at that bundle level too.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    K1000 and Candor Atlantica like this.
  2. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Still taking offers. I have been offered $100 for the 7 accounts. Thanks.

To put it another way, you could spend $100 on 200k gold, OR it would take only 58 days of daily oracles to reach 200k gold for about the same price! It is all gravy after that :p

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  3. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

4. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

5. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

LoL 7 accounts Super Duper LOL

6. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Hah! I forgot to mention one additional perk... you can spend $35 (7 x $5) during the telethons to get SEVEN TIMES THE TELETHON REWARDS!!!! You could then resell again!! MORE PROFITTTTTTT!!!! MORE CASH!!!!! BUY NOW FOR THIS ONE TIME LIMITED LOW PRICE!!!

Blake Blackstone likes this.
  7. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

What is the low price?

8. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Crafter, current high offer is $140 via PM. I will probably just take high offer by Sunday night.

9. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Could you please keep this post updated so we can tell whats going on? Thanks.

10. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Will do Crafter, still at $140 offer.

11. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

12. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Offer is at $150 via PM. This was supposed to end tonight, but because you're at a disadvantage Crafter (and I am late to check the forum), I am going to give both you and the other bidder one final chance to send a blind PM to me with your final offer. Highest single offer will get the 7 accounts. No need to continue the back and forth.

So please send me one more offer via PM with knowledge that the current offer is $150. I will have the other person do the same.

Thanks again for the offers!

13. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

160 and sick of this. If the invisible bidder goes higher give it to em.

14. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

15. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Yeah. I'm out.

High Baron O`Sullivan likes this.
  16. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

I really don't appreciate the inference that I am creating "phantom" bids. I would like to think that my reputation on these forums would show otherwise. This was not set up as a public auction where I specified offers needed to be made on the thread. Thereafter, a reputable forum poster has been actively sending me bids for the accounts rather than posting here. I don't think anyone would be surprised that some people prefer their bids to be private.

At that point, I then said I would close it down on Sunday night, but didn't check the forum until much later at night - leaving Crafter in the dark that someone had bid higher than his 145 offer - which was not fair. I figured the best approach would be to take high offer after one blind bid. Perhaps I could have asked the other poster if they would make offers on the thread, but I didn't.

In hindsight, I would have made it public with a set time deadline, but I didn't. So yes, I am aware I could have handled it in a more seamless way. But please don't insinuate I am creating "phantom" bids to drive up the price, give me a break. In fact, I would hope the private bidder would be willing to post on here to throw it in your face, but I leave that up to them.

So, Crafter, if you're out I will simply default back to the original high offer. No skin off my back.

Edit: I was also communicating with Crafter via PM with no response, but he seems to have been communicating on here, which I don't check. Rather, I was waiting for a PM which I receive alerts from via email; hence why I am just seeing Crafter's 160 bid.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Bom likes this.
  17. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

So this auction is closed?

18. Bom

Bom Avatar

Unfortunately I can't be invisible, but I was bidding privately by PM.

Blake Blackstone and maverick77 like this.
  19. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Assuming Bom is sticking with his high bid, the accounts will go to him. I have had a few other express interest via PM if it falls through.

Thank you for showing up to quash any insinuation I was creating "phantom" bids, Bom! :)

Blake Blackstone likes this.
  20. Hezro

Hezro Avatar

Is this sale closed now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.