1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[Closed]WTS account with game & Dev+ early access for 45 000 gold OBO

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Spoon, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Closed, all sold.
    Will update purchasers through PM.

So this is for a clean bundle account. Not linked to Steam. All in game items has been removed.

Left on the account is:
    [​IMG]
    Digital Download of SotA: Episode 1

Digital download of Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues, Episode 1. Includes early access so you can start playing now to experience the game as it is being built!

[​IMG]
    +140 Bank Slots

Use these bank slots to hold your extra gear!

(NOTE: If this is your first game access, you will also receive an additional 30 Bank Slots)

[​IMG]
    Dev+ Forum Access

A "members-only" forum to discuss all things SotA with increased Dev Team collaboration.

How does this work?
    1. Respond below in this topic
      I have 5 of these so the first five to respond below gets them (pending haggling if necessary)
    2. I confirm below in this topic
    3. I put up a 'voucher' item with your name on it for the gold price on my Vendor (in Lux Sanctuary, just east of Nightshade Pass), and send you a PM so that you know it is there.
    4. You purchase the voucher from the vendor, and respond in the PM telling me you have done so.
    5. I respond in the PM with account information so that you can take over the account
      See this excellent guide.
    6. You take over the account
    7. Win-win

Please feel free to shoot any questions my way.

Happy hunting

Spoon mayor of Lux Sanctuary.​

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Bom and moko like this.
  2. revenge

revenge Avatar

I`ll take one

Spoon likes this.
  3. Diminio

Diminio Avatar

I will buy one, PM sent.

Edit: I'll buy two of them, thank you

4. Raxhelm

Raxhelm Avatar

Hi Spoon. Do these have the Unity Assets packs? If so I am interested.

5. Bom

Bom Avatar

I'll take one also. Thanks for the awesome deal! I've been wanting access to Dev+

Much appreciated Spoon!

6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Confirmed.
    Confirming 2x.

Well I don't know that one... It used to be in the pledge accounts that the Asset packs was specifically listed as a reward. However that is not the case with Bundle rewards.
    Although the links to the Asset packs are located in the Dev+ forums, so I can definitely see the links to the Asset packs with just Dev+ access.
    So I can't make any such promises since it isn't listed but it looks like it should work.

But I thought you already had fixed this since you said so when we last discussed a clean pledge account? Are you still playing?

EDIT
    nevermind saw your PM will respond there.

Confirmed.

Bom likes this.
  7. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

Spoon likes this.
  8. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Strange enough, but my wife says the same thing...
    :eek:
    j/k

Moiseyev Trueden, Ihuma and Bom like this.
  9. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

Could be alot worse... oh yes.

Bom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.