1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Cloth/Leather Masterworking & Enchanting Services Owls Head

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Witch Craft, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Are you interested in purchasing a +8 - +14 cloth/leather armor set? What about a +8 - +14 Range Bow? I have stationed my Crafting Shop in Owlshead (recently moved from Ardoris) i provide these crafting services for your avatar. If you are interested in a high end set of armor or bow please pm me your needs and wants. The way I accept payment is a few ways.

#1. You provide mats + tip
    #2. I provide mats and sell you the gear at a quoted price.

Thank you!
    Icehole

2. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

Id very much like to get with you about a +8 or about bowling with life att and the relative get abilities

3. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

Im going to pay a visit to your vendor soon. Are you based in upper or lower owls head?

4. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Hello i am behind the crafting area in the rows nothing on my vendor yet been taking custom orders mostly!

5. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

Give me a ball park on a +8 or more bow, With Life ATT, the relative Life ATT ability and Int/Focuus? :)

6. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

I have about 5 of those in stock. I am life/ranger so you can take a look at what I have and if you like for a +8 - +14 bow about $10,000 - $25,000 or so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.