Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Combat focus regen buffed?

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by StarWeed, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWeed

StarWeed Avatar

don't want to jinx things... but it feels like combat focus regen got a little better this release?

Maybe i'm just an optimist. FWIW I max out my gear for focus, so maybe it was a gear buff. Has anyone else noticed a difference?

2. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

no , i still have 2 focus regen per second and from 2.5 to 3 focus per second with the etheral feedback thingy >>> all without food or whatever buff.

3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Nope, still horrible here too.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If you stand in from of an honor devotional then you'll get a +1 combat focus regen buff.

Spoon likes this.
  5. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

yep.. same of last month.. .but we are lucky! ... glyph now exits very slowly.... and we don't need focus to cast spells that are not displayed... finally portalarium fixed the issue :) on next release maybe players needs to use cotos to increase glyph speed...

sorry.. but i can't uderstand what was happening on this game... we are afflicted by lag... the text interface is very slow... loot procedure is slow... gathering is slow.... (by design maybe) .... but the only thing that was acceptable was the PVE and PVP speed.... NOW... we have a totally SLOW GAME. (by design) .. if Portalarium want to make a CARD GAME... just make sa CARD GAME ... and stop developing SOTA.

kaeshiva likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.