Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Combo/combined interface surgestion

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by Cythil, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cythil

Cythil Avatar

I just discovered how the combo/combined works and I really like it. :)

But there are some thing I wish to see. One thing is the ability to combined powers with the use of a mouse click rather then using keyboard. (I have heard this might be a bug but if so I hope the ability to do this comes back.)

A other thing I like to see is rather then a toggle on R to have it so you have to press down the button. This I think would work better with mouse clicking. Of course that should be a option. Not something forced on everyone. (If this option is already in the I am sorry I did not notice it.)

2. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

You tried to drag'n'drop a skill part of the combo on the skill that's the other part? Or two identical skills to stack them?

Net likes this.
  3. Raok

Raok Avatar

You didn't know that you could drag glyphs on top of each other with the mouse to combo? Wow. I was the exact opposite, I thought the mouse was the only way you could do it and then found out the R toggle later.

Net likes this.
  4. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

I want to see Combo like in AoC! Was really really fun !

5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

6. Cythil

Cythil Avatar

(Weird.. I though I had posted a reply. Something must have messed up.)
    Thanks for informing me of the drag mechanic with combining and tried it out. I prefer it a lot better with my long bar and I will try it out a lot more. I do think my suggestion on having the ability to combined via R toggle and mouse click or R hold down and mouse click would still be a valid option. I think I would prefer it this way over drag and drop. But is nice to see there is one mouse option one can use.

Thanks again for all the replays and telling me about the option to drag powers on to each other. :)

Hraw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.