1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Complete: WTT my benefactor expert crafting station for your founder expert crafting station

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Lained, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lained

Lained Avatar

I'd like to distinguish the production stations from the refining ones using the founder & benefactor banners. I'm after one founder crafting station (Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Cooking, Tailoring or reward bag to choose one) in exchange I'll give you a benefactor crafting station reward so you can choose the station you want.

Jatvardur likes this.
  2. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

I have a question whats the difference between them???

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

There's no difference in functionality just aesthetics, below the left station has the benefactor banner and the right has the founder.

[​IMG]

Jatvardur likes this.
  4. Lained

Lained Avatar

I now have a trade lined up and will update this thread once complete.

5. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

They have different bonus stats, or at least they did in one of the previous releases. Not sure what the differences are now. And there's a third set of expert stations inbound with the high-end bundles; they'll likely have some cosmetic and bonus stat differences as well.

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

I've just checked one of my neighbour's stations and they are all +5 levels to their respective craft regardless of their founder/benefactor banner. Seems odd that they would differ considering Expert denotes the level of the station. I'll double check with a dev tomorrow when one of them is on Discord.

7. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

I don't disagree, but there were modest stats differences between like tables in a previous release... I'll try to find some of the comparisons.

8. Lained

Lained Avatar

I'll hold off the trade until I have it confirmed.

9. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

@Lained , @Alfa it seems as though I may have stuck my foot in my mouth on this one. My most sincere apologies. I did some forum searches trying to find what I thought were comparisons between the Benefactor and Founder tables, and couldn't find anything... then I spent some time running house to house making comparisons on like tables of Benefactor and Founder variants and found no differences other than cosmetic. Again, sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused here... @Lained, if I soured any pending deal you had let me know and I'll make it right. Sorry. :oops:

Jatvardur and Valdor like this.
  10. Lained

Lained Avatar

No problem it's always good to double check when things are in flux. The chap I'm trading managed with a friend's help to claim two of the same craft one of each banner so it's helps us both out to trade.

Jatvardur and Duke Avery like this.
  11. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

Thanks Guys!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.