Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Controller support for the camera?

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Link_of_Hyrule, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

@Chris @oneandonly I know I've asked for this before but it seems like if you guys are making major changes to the camera and controls that you could possibly hook up a controller and link up the camera to the right stick as secondary controls. Mapping all the other buttons out are fairly simple for the most part but doing mouse emulation for the camera is terrible and really need native support to work properly. The only other problem I'm really having is my guy seems to want to side jump and do back flips quite a bit. If you want to do the other movement controls too that would be awesome but since I know you're limited with time and resources just the camera rigged up would be amazing it it would be possible to get it.

Sir_Hemlock likes this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Might already be working with steam controller. I will it later tonight.

3. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

I've tried my madcats controller in regular move and xinput that emulates an Xbox controller. It's just really the game has to natively support using a controller for the camera and this is something that should be easy to do in Unity.

Sir_Hemlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.