Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Corpse of pet vanishes - cannot be ressurected

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Jens_T, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

12/11/2016 6:17 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?No
    Details:plains skeleton encounter - tamed pet dies. After a while (<5min) I manage to defeat the other mobs. By that time my pet's corpse has vanished. The taming whistle still shows a link to the pet (Summoning Whistle Necklace (Elder Wolf)) but when I try to summon the pet I am told that I first need to bind a pet. Ressurection doesn't work either. Ressurection didn't work either.
    If there is a timer it's too short especially as I never left the scene.

I also cannot unequip the whistle - error message "You must dismiss your pet before unequipping the necklace"

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M295X OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 4096
    SotA.EarlyAccess.OSX.64.511.Date.11.21.16
    Area: RandomEncounter_Plains01_Road/Undead_Tier2
    Area Display Name: Plains Road Encounter
    Loc: (34.4, 33.1, 10.1)

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

When your pet dies, you will find a countdown timer if you hover over the summoning whistle. If you fail to resurrect your pet before it has counted down, the pet is lost forever. Have you restarted the game since this happened, and is the pet really gone? Did you switch decks at all during this? Without more information about what has happened here, this is not something I can submit for review. Please reply here, @Jens_T, with more information. Thanks so much!

3. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Pet is finally gone, after restart the necklace shows no bound pet anymore and can be removed.
    My feedback for review is: Pet timer broken as whistle couldn't be removed, pet couldn't be ressurected.
    For improvement: Pet timer should be more visible. What is the time available to raise the pet?

4. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

I would suggest posting in the feedback section. This one is only for submitting items that are not working as intended to the team. I think you have 5 minutes to resurrect your pet once it dies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.