Cost

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Nytetears, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kain3

Kain3 Avatar

If you feel offended, I apologize, that was not the intention. As for when you will get a house in SotA, let me put it this way for you:

In sotA you most likely wont have a house, ever, if you dont pledge high enough, or buy a lot, or gather gold ingame and buy one of the available in-game or from the other players

Who knows, perhaps you get lucky and get a lot in SotA in one week as well. All you have to do is play the game.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Tarsilion

Tarsilion Avatar

Well, and that is exactly what we want them to change their minds about so you just made the point that for those of us who would want a core feature (not my words) that is heavily advertised to make money (just look) to be available to a wide audience.
    If that stays your message, nothing you say will dissuade those of us who feel it is a mistake.

Caliya [ab] likes this.
  3. Caliya

Caliya Avatar

Not required to enjoy the game. So then tell me how this will make a challenging market? You contradict yourself with every other sentence.

No, no it isn't. If you can P2W, you haven't been challenged in any conceivable way in the game. You bought your way in. That is, by your very definition, P2W.

You have stated this many times, and I have stated the opposite many times. I think we simply need to agree to disagree.

A silver spoon is a spoon.

Completely speculation and no facts. Opinion is not facts.

BillRoy [ab] likes this.
  4. Kain3

Kain3 Avatar

1) You make blanket statements where I did not. I said it will be a challenge for some, but you missed the meaning completely. Dicing posts does that.

2) Oh yes we HAVE been challenged, wallet-wise. Or you think those who afforded the pledges make money magically appear out of thin air. As I said:

You may feel the challenge in your wallet, or in the game. Those who feel it in your wallet make sure you will get to feel it in the game cause basically they pay the developers to make the game for you.

3) Indeed. But it wont make it any more less true.

4) But no spoon feeding. You want something in game, you will have to earn it in any of the available ways.

5) Well, it is . Still its educated opinion.

Envy / Midian likes this.
  5. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

I believe that this thread has outgrown it's usefulness and has devolved into nothing more then personal bickering and troll bait. Therefore, it is now closed. Warnings have been given out where necessary, and a word to the wise, if the bickering jumps over to another thread, temporary bans of the offending parties will be issued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.