Could auto stacking be added to the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danjacobsmith, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danjacobsmith

danjacobsmith Avatar

There's been a lot of discussion about the deck building system in this game, and how it has been a huge turn off for a certain percentage of the player base. The problem right now is actively drawing cards is way more powerful than having a locked deck. If this gap was shrunk a bit, people who decide not to use the deck system would still possibly play the game if they felt they were at least somewhat competitive.

I personally don't like having to take my eyes off the world to play some secondary game. I try to make due and I take the disadvantage to some extent because the game wouldn't be fun for me with combining and stacking.

I think that the game should allow you to place draw cards into the deck for locked skills also. As those cards get drawn, they just increase the stack on the locked skills. Doing this would not give the locked card players the advantage of being able to cast quicker, but it would give them half the benefits of the deck system.

This would go a long way to increase the balance and fun for players who don't like or want to micro manage a deck system.

Thanks.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The gap was shrunk in the last release.

Mac2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.