Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Couldn't masterwork or enchant a pair of boots that had 30 max durability

Discussion in 'Release 30 Bug Forum' started by jiirc, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Title: Couldn't masterwork or enchant a pair of boots that had 30 max durability
    Blocker: No
    Repro Rate:
    Details: I have a pair of boots that may be bugged, they where enchanted in R29 with a minor health enchantment. After applying a masterwork minor health bonus the max durability shows as 30. When I tried to masterwork the item a second time, I the craft button wouldn't become active. I had two enhancements on the boots and 30 max durability so it should have been fine to enhance.
    Steps:
    - get an item to exactly 30 max durability
    - get 5 silver ingots
    - head to the blacksmith station
    - place the needed mats on the table (or place the boots on the table and double click the recipe)
    - if you look at the message area in the bottom right hand corner it says 'No Recipe Found'

I tried to see if it was a masterwork / enhancement issue but masterwork is doubling the benefits and loss for the enhancements. The gloves I tried to masterwork dropped below 30 so I couldn't test if it was a masterwork / enhancement issue or whether is was a maximum durability issue.

Build: 416

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Bug submitted. Wondering if this might be a discrepancy between the visible value or the raw value. For instance, an item may say 30 durability, but actually have a raw value of 29.9 under the hood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.