Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

"Crafted by" Inconsistancy

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by Count Napoli, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Napoli

Count Napoli Avatar

Two issues here: One question and clarification on something related.

Question: Is is possible to change the "Crafted by" name when you list a item trough the public vendor? I manufactured and item and it was sold within just a couple of minutes. A short time later I noticed that the buyer was reselling the item, it had my name listed as the maker. About an hour later the item is still listed, but the name of the crafter is no longer mine. It states that it was "Crafted by" and then mention the name of the original buyer.

One would think that the item I crafted was resold, and the item listed now was indeed crafted by the rightful person, but I completely suspicious since the time from the point of sale to the time I notice a different makers mark was only a couple/three hours. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see items priced 20 times their value moving in just a few hours.

I'd also like to get clarification on why the "Crafted by" listings are completely inconsistent. Some time the marker mark is listed and sometimes it isn't; and it doesn't seem to matter if the seller was also the maker or not. Is there a way to hide this information?

Miracle Dragon and causepain like this.
  2. causepain

causepain Avatar

If that is true "crafted by" it should point only the creator of the item.

Have You tried to buy out that item and check if in your or friends inventory indicate to original maker?

Curator Kvow [MGT] likes this.
  3. Count Napoli

Count Napoli Avatar

No, I didn't think of buying it and it's no longer on the market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.