Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafted Home Shutters

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Retlaw, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

I know low priority but this is now the third time I didn't use a crafted home because of the awful shutters so wanted to leave this feedback.

I don't mind the basic slab of wood vs their add-on counterparts but the color ... oh the color. I think the problem is they probably matched on the initial release but after the walls got updated this is no longer the case.

So please, when you need a break from a more challenging task, throw a new skin on these .... maybe to match the wood trim .... I am sure everyone would appreciate it.

:D

Dartan Obscuro and mass like this.
  2. mass

mass Avatar

I'd be for removing them all together, even if just until they get a chance to work on them.

Retlaw likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes, the shutters and ceilings are hideous. Why can't they just be plain wood? Why do they have to look like they have piss yellow ick on them.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i posted this and they changed the shutters on that one house to match the rest of that set soon after, but left it everywhere else.

5. mass

mass Avatar

As a Dev pluser, looks like it's up to you to lead the fight :). On the upside, we're all well prepared for the constant barrage of Novian hurricanes :rolleyes:

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

ah, whoops. the open plan two-story village wood and plaster had the weathered yellow ones.

mass likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.