Crafted Items and Value

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Xee, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to ad a value to an item and have it show up under the info/stats portion.

I was thinking as a merchant if I had a show room with all my skinned weapons and people can walk through and hover over items to see the stats and at the top would be a field for Sale Value: which would be a user set price. This way customers can view the look of the weapon with all its stats and see the price tag. Rather than just selling from merchant having a show room to showcase master weapons would be sweet.

Xee

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

just as easy , actually easier, to open a vendor and all that is for sale the there in one place. I have no desire to have to look at each and every item in a house and try and figure out what it is and see it perceived value. Item in houses are there for aesthetics (looks). Vendors are perfect for placing items in them and selling them and EASY comparison. It took a ton of effort to even be able to display them. especially with patterns I can make any bow look like a leaf bow or elven bow . . . . .

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

That is true, but having the option would be nice and very easy to implement. It only adds additional value to what we all ready have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.