Crafting Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Jayfire, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

I remember an old discussion that was brought up about bulk order deeds

I was thinking what if you add bulk order deeds back in, gives purpose to the simple crafting like a leather helm, i'm always going to make and epic leather helm or shortbow i'll always make a longbow.

But instead of bulk order deeds giving gold or even experience you could give crafting coins (special crafting currency) that then players could use at grandmaster crafter vendors to buy recipes including the ones that are loot only now. This would give players another route to get higher end recipes (not all recipes have to be available) also would pull more resources our of the economy.

Thoughts, Ideas, and Suggestions welcomed!

2. .rhavin

.rhavin Avatar

Absolutely love this idea.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

OH HELL YA!! We need some love :)

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

Also another addition to this idea, we had been promised that player crafted items would eventually be-able to make its way into the loot table this was definitely something that had me excited during the kickstarter and something I have been patiently waiting for, don't know why it has not come into being it would help increase the loot system that needs updating and give a much wider variety of loot and much more loot without adding stuff into the economy.

These Bulk Order deeds could also contain orders for +2 or +5 or +10 armor or weapons, once again give crafting coin currency but take the weapons or armor and then bring it into the loot table. This makes all those weapons and armor that gets created while increasing your crafting and makes it rewarding in addition to allows the players to make loot for the devs so they can focus on other things more. (while still adding the loot they do now, unique components, and artifacts).

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.