CRAFTING - Quality of Life - Improvements ...

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Paladin Michael, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Every time I have to do some crafting stuff I am thinking: oh no, not again. Why can't it be just one click instead of two. And why is the crafting table dropping my item I put on it and just take another from my inventory?

So, @Chris, and everybody who is involved with Crafting stuff, as we know you do alot of changes with R68, may be you have a bit time to invest for more comfort and less pain :)

1.1 Instead of a drop down list, could we please have ICONS - like in the Crown Shop?

Doing just ONE click is making things easier as always choosing from a drop down list.
    --> Most of icons could be used from existing Skill Tree and Crafting Icons!

For example:
    Repair & Salvage: Repair Skill

1.2 Could we have it more differentiated?
    EXAMPLE: BLACKSMITHING STATION!

Instead of Drop Down List "Weapons" a small ICON BAR on the top:

Instead of "Armor"
    --> Shield Icon
    --> Plate Icon
    --> Chain Icon

Instead of Polearm Components
    --> ICON 'Spear Head'

Instead of Blade Components
    --> ICON 'Hilt'

2. May we have the Repair Kit also in the section "Repair" ?

3. Could it be the same behavior with every crafting table?
    If we drag an item into the crafting window and after that "repair" it should check, if an item is with the repair kit on table and repair it, like it works with Carpentry (Pole).

Trying the same on the Tailoring Station, it just takes another item from inventory instead of our chosen one and we have to change it :(

Thank you for all your effort!

That's just a few simple things, but I would call it great improvement for the daily crafting work :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.