Crafting Question

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Thatsaname, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thatsaname

Thatsaname Avatar

Hi,

so i am playing a little and i have currently two questions about crafting:

1: how do i create a (two handed) warhammer? i have the mold, i have the recipe for a head and made the head, i have no idea how to go on from here. do i have to buy the recipe for the final thing seperatly? where? i figured that maybe i have to make the hilt but without any idea what sort of hilt i need i am a bit stuck

2: i also made a ring, it says it is +1, but the bonus seems to be on its own durability? so its pretty useless. do i get better ones with more crafting experience or do i need better recipes?

thanks

Elgarion likes this.
  2. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

hi there Thatsaname

crafting normilay needs 2 or more components to create a item in the game for the war hammer you will need the war hammer head you have crafted then on the milling station you will need to craft timber from wood then go to the carpentry table and create a handle from the timber, then assemble the war hammer on the carpentry table. you will need to get the recipes if you do not have them this is a players resource to help you find recipes in the game https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kkzc2iavsDDmBaC0wgeY0BWYLZ08bAB23Zo5_ggv68s/edit#gid=0

as to the +1 the extra durability is used my improving your weapon or Armour by master crafting and enchanting.

and finialy I do videos on youtube and this is a crafting playlist

hope this helps you and you can get help from twitch streamers of the game as well. I stream Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1 PM US Central time https://www.twitch.tv/skeggy_media

look forward to seeing you in game.

Elgarion and Thatsaname like this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Thatsaname
    Crafted things that require you to work at 2 stations to create 1 item are confusing. Think about what you are making though. Metal Head and wooden handle. As it turns out the final product is re-teachable which means that you can discover it on the Carpentry station. It is called the War Hammer Recipe and requires Carpentry tool and station with War Hammer Head made from some kind of metal, Wooden handle made from some kind of wood, and 3 wax. Oh and a little luck. There are lots of discoverable recipes. Just try putting things on a station and if it is discoverable it will say Unknown Recipe. Keep in mind that recipes for different versions of the same type of item requires different numbers of material and a "Fuel" is always required. If you fail on the crafting it will be used up and have to be replaced. In the War Hammer the wax is the fuel. One last note, the recipes that are re-teachable can be taught by friends or guild mates. Ask around.

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.