Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting Success Progression

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Xander Xavier, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xander Xavier

Xander Xavier Avatar

The only logical reason I can think of for the current crafting success levels is that you are hoping to pump out a lot of exceptional gear this release. Nice idea, but the success rates are all over the place for different materials and items. For example: I made over 50 wolf hats with only one exceptional hat. Yet on the first try I made an exception augmented leather chest. However using almost all the copper I can mine to make two-handed copper swords with bronze hilts I have yet to get one exceptional two-handed copper sword. Making bows I got an exceptional on the third try.

Now, as for Crafting Success Progression, I do not understand what your difficulty is. The more complicated the items the higher the skill required. Just pick the skill level required for 100% chance of success for each operation and scale the skill progression to reach that target. It you were making tables for a pen and paper D&D game you would have come up with something balanced that makes sense after just a few work sessions.

XX

Bluefire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.