Crafting system/Master Crafters Review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShurTugal, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus Gryphonheart

Atticus Gryphonheart Legend of the Hearth

I am curious...what is the fear if we change? Who and why would they be up in arms? Is it fear that only a few would suddenly become wealthy beyond belief and others cant get by and have no chance to make a money?

I'll be honest, I dont care to much about the economy. I play this game for fun. I want to craft, and I want to see success...not feel this grind and lack of pleasure when I try to craft something with a smidgen of a chance to get something.

Right now the way this system is, no one can make money, no one can successfully and consistently make good gear....How do the developers think this is good for the game?

(granted I see outragous prices for gear that does go on sell..guessing thats the hope..mayne just one of those pieces sell so they make all the money back the lost on reageants)

2. Atticus Gryphonheart

One more thing, if they improve the crafting system so that any "return" from attempting to craft has is improved, the possibility of finding cool player made gear also becomes more rewarding.

@Elrond I found one of you bows as loot...it was nicer than some of the stuff I can make.

However it only had 24 durability and I didnt think it was good enough to waste COTO to restore.

Parts were also nice and would be great to salvage, but not worth risking a salvage attempt.

So it stays in a chest I labeled to be salvaged with the idea one day they increase the salvage returns to make it worthwhile. (Still holding out...have gear since persistence still in there)

I am not sure if someone sold that bow, or if it was lost in a ransom,

With an improvement in the crafting system, perhaps that would have been an even nicer bow worthy of spending 100 COTO to restore.

I can find 100 COTO in drops in two weeks if I played several hours a day.

There would also may be a few peeps who would pay for some COTO to restore...which in this case I dont see is pay to win.

(if the crafting system was improved) I am certain there would be better bow's on Elrond vendor that could be purchased with in game currency (though I do think your prices are high)

3. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

Noob!

totally messing around man

4. Atticus Gryphonheart

until recently, all I ever did was mine gold out of the graff mines... 100 coto in two weeks is a generous estimation. Actually prob would take a month.

Fetid SirDidy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.