Crafting Tools and Tables

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Vladimyre, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimyre

Vladimyre Avatar

Could it be possible or advisable to have "slots" in crafting tables to place whatever crafting tools, or upgraded crafting tools to be used automatically? That could be swapped in and out. I for one would like this especially for any crafting stations I may have in my home. My dad was a carpenter, his tools always had places on his benches and he used what he needed when he needed it.

Thoughts?

V

2. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

i may be misunderstanding your question, but you can already lay your tools on the table and can leave them there if you wished. Unless you mean if there was some kind of additional "box" aside the crafting area / gump to store tools?

3. Vladimyre

Vladimyre Avatar

I was thinking more linked to the table, you can socket them in place, it would also help with general clutter or having stuff in chests, it'd be basically the same as setting them on the table yes, but in this case only materials would need to put on the table as the tools are socketed.

V

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  4. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Would be great - having a place to show his special tools (of prosperity or whatever we get in game), automatically use the right tool for the adequate recipes without complaining that there is wrong stuff on the table and allow others to work with our tools without having to hand them over.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.