Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting uses items out of pack before inventory

Discussion in 'Release 40 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Mishikal, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I have a pack I keep in my inventory full of spell components for spells I commonly cast. However, I've noticed that when crafting, the items in that pack will be used *before* the same item in my inventory. That seems completely backwards to me. Items in my main inventory should be preferred before items in my pack.

For example, I was crafting Recall and Teleport scrolls. I keep 50 black pearls, 50 mandrake root, and 50 nightshade (among other components) in my pack, while having > 3000 nightshade, 1000 or so mandrake, and about 200 black pearls in my inventory. After I finished crafting, I have 0 black pearls, 0 mandrake root, and 0 nightshade in my pack, because crafting pulled from my pack *before* my inventory.

Please fix!

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

While I agree with you that crafting should take things from your main inventory before those in a backpack... I think the issue is that crafting is designed to take the "first" one it encounters in inventory, and since backpacks and other containers default to the top of your inventory list, it searches through those first because they are listed "above" other things in inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.