1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Crafting Wishlist.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lockey2, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Though I do like what is being done with Arties. Would so love to see something new for crafters. What I would love to see is a reward for those who have devoted pts to get their gathering skills higher than GM. Something that can be used to add a bonus like masterworking but is separate from it. Let's say your out gathering and you have 110 mining. Well, you have a 1 in 10 chance to gather an item that can add more Str to that sweet plate chest piece your crafting or the Sword you just made. There could be 5 potential items you could mine that would add a different stat. Something that makes it Better. However if you have 120 mining, foraging, skinning, forestry as well. Thus the chances of getting something was say 1 in 5 instead. After all, it takes ALOT of points to get your gathering skill to 110 or 120. Anyway, just a thought. I know more work is needed to make crafting not so grueling first.

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Added to database, thank you! Locking thread so I can keep track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.