Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crashing then not being able to get back on for 5-10 minutes.

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Mac2, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Once I have 2 characters on in party and the same instance, I sometimes get dced, and when I try and get back on it gives my an error on the load screen and will not load.

My biggest issue with this is that when it happens mid fight, and I die because of it, I cant get back on to get rezzed and my gear is taking dura hits cuz I did not get rezzed.

Can we turn off the dura hits on gear from not getting rezzed until this is fixed? I have lost like 30 dura on all my gear because of this, and its REALLY pissing me off.

Girlsname likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Girlsname likes this.
  3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I have now lost 45 dura off my gear cuz of these stupid disconnects and not being able to get online in time to be rezzed, TAKE AWAY THE STUPID FUCKING GEAR DECAY IF YOU DONT GET REZZED UNTIL YOU GET THIS **** FIXED. I dont know why you even have it set up in such a stupid way where the only people who are really going to get punished are people who lost power, network, or are being disconnected the way I am and cannot get back on anyways. If I die normally I can just rezz and not suffer any penalty same with everyone else so the penalty is pointless unless you cant get back online anyways, get rid of it.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.