Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crooked Shank: npc combat targeting issue

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Ancev, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

9/22/2017 3:39 PM
    Title: Crooked Shank: npc combat targeting issue
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: Seems to be a targeting issue in various places in Crooked Shank when attacking the npcs.
    Steps to Reproduce: Seems easiest to reproduce on the blacksmith. While you're inside of the crafting station and have the npc blacksmith targetted (although it doesn't seem to matter.. it's like some objects are blocking your target regardless) you can be standing right in front of the blacksmith and your offensive spells will be greyed out - I tested this using searing ray. While my camera was facing the blacksmith, the spells were greyed out, but if I turned my camera to see my own character, the spells were lit up again. If I clicked on one of the searing ray glyphs it would spin my character behind and start to cast the spell.. but if I turned back towards the blacksmith it would then hit him with the spell. See pics below.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 8121
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.554.Date.09.22.17
    Area: Novia_R8_Hills01_Road
    Area Display Name: Crooked Shank
    Loc: (112.6, 69.3, -4.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjhfSGlsbHMwMV9Sb2FkfHwoMTEyLjU4OSwgNjkuMjk4LCAtNC42MDMpfCgwLCAtMC44NzgsIDAsIDAuNDc5KXw0MTkuNzQ1NXwxOC4xMDM0fDUuMzEyNjg=

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.