1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Crown Pet Shop capabilities

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Morgathys, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

As the tamed pets & summons already have some PVP/PVE capabilities, that should be nice if the crown shop pets could have some QoL capabilities such:

- Looting for you
    - Harvesting/Gathering ressources based on your own skills
    - Skill bonus
    - XP, Gold, Loot bonus
    - Speed bonus
    - Storage
    - etc etc

I would like to see my Royal Founder Mimic chest looting for me while adventuring/farming.

Cassandra Corax and Bedawyn like this.
  2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I can understand (and agree with) why they don't want Crown Shop pets to have built-in functions that would give a player an in-game advantage. But what would be the harm if the function was just an innate potential that the player would then have to train, using their own XP? So if, for instance, my prissy ladylike mage wants some Crown Shop minion to follow her around and do all the dirty jobs like mining and skinning, but in addition to buying the pet/minion in the first place, I also have to pay gold to unlock that skill for the minion, and then it leeches from the mage's Producer pool to build its gathering skills... Where would be the harm in that?

And while overall I don't like the idea of decoration pets or backer perks having built-in benefits, for a chest mimic not to be usable as a container? That's just silly. OF COURSE they should be containers. (And lootable by people who kill them in player dungeons. :) )

Anpu and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.