1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Crown shop sales wish

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jay Nord, Dec 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

Please consider doing either everything in the store on sale, or one category or a few random subcategories for 12 hours instead of the 2 hour "flash sales". 9 things on sale for 2 hours is annoying and makes it really hard to catch something I want, and isn't fair to people who sleep ;) 12 hour sales would let people in every time zone get a chance at the things, and more than 9 things on sale should generate more coto sales.

Time Lord, Anpu, Chiasma and 6 others like this.
  2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I missed so many sale items when I am asleep with the 2 hour sales that I just go without them. :D

FBohler, Time Lord and Chiasma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.