Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crown store UI feedback

Discussion in 'Release 62 Feedback' started by Vladamir Begemot, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

It's looking and behaving pretty great, more notes:

There's no way to unselect being in a category (on the left), you HAVE to be in some category rather than being able to mouse wheel through all results (a global category).

To see what this does, type in "tea" in the filter. You will see 3 category results, 1 in Featured, 1 in Wearables, 3 in Home Deco. These would all be visible at once if I didn't have a category selected.

Second, as mentioned before, descriptions need a newline in a bunch of cases, particularly patterns. I see that will make things like the Heraldry cask description go off the bottom of it's frame.

From a visual perspective having a scroll bar on the long items will look a lot better than having no line breaks. After more than four lines with no break our eyes just go all wobbly and we fall over.

This will help the Super Dye Mega Pack as well, it really needs a scroll bar.

Finally, what does Dark/Light mean in the visuals of the magical dyes? I'm looking at Magical Blue Glowing at the moment but it is in others. Magical Blue Glowing Pulse has no dark or light variants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.