Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crown store

Discussion in 'Release 62 QA Feedback' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

• Needs paragraph breaks, hard to read descriptions because of the mishmash look of text.
    • I like that we can scroll wheel browse, very nice, although it's pretty fast. Might get some more feedback from others on this.
    • Top level should browse through the entire collection rather than only the first subcategory. For example, I'm in Home Deco. I would like to be able to scroll through all 155 items, not have to switch between subcategories via a manual click to look at Furniture Clocks, then Furniture Sets, Then Tables, then Sitting which I accidentally missed.
      • If someone just wants to endlessly scroll, they should be able to do that too from a top level "everything is show" category.
      • If we absolutely MUST click every sub category to view it, then make scroll work in the left panel. Not good to have to keep moving the mouse to the mouse to the middle window, scroll one single page, then back to subcategory, click, then move to middle, scroll one single page (or worse, go up to the top to the arrow every time).

Barugon likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Links in store should take you to the item in store, not on the website. Dye remover is the one I found.

Edit: or maybe it was pattern remover.

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Thanks for the feedback. This prompted an impromptu meeting. Look for some improvements in a future rev.

Jaesun, Vladamir Begemot and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.