Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crowns of Obsidian Stack-moving

Discussion in 'Release 34 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Lord Andernut, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

1. Resources, craftables, decorations from vendors such as painting, the default is purchase all 100 paintings in a stack. Anything I've tried thus far - I find these always move in full stacks with drag and drop.

2. Moving crowns at the banker in Ardoris moved the entire stack.

3. Moving crowns at the banker in my POT (New Britannian Market) moves them 1 at a time instead of entire stack.

4. Moving crowns between my inventory and my backpack while standing in Ardoris had them moving the full stack.

5. Moving crowns between my inventory and a backpack in my inventory while standing in my POT (New Britannian Market) moves them 1 at a time.

6. Moving between a container on the lot in NBM and inventory moves 1 at a time.

This is some odd Crown Stacking behaviours!

Acred likes this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Lord Andernut

It makes perfect sense if you consider that they are a deco item.
    So every time you could deco with them you get 1 at a time. Every time you can't you get the whole stack.

Haven't tried it but I wonder if switching deco mode off would flip behavior?

Acred and NRaas like this.
  3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Good point as they're POT deco as well.

Acred likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If you turn off deco mode then the default is to move the entire stack. With deco mode on, the default is to drag one item if it's a decoration (all items otherwise). Of course, that's only while on a lot where you have decorating privileges.

Other details: control+drag will always drag one from the stack and shift+drag will bring up a window where you can enter a specific number of items.

Acred likes this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

It's deco mode. When you can only drag only one of an item at a time, you're probably standing on a place where you can move deco.

I have ctrl-keypad-plus set to toggle deco mode, and leave it off most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.