Curious about prior bug submissions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apollo31, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

Hi all!
    I just had a question about prior bugs submitted. I submitted one back on Feb 16th and I thought it was pretty significant but it would be a rare occurrence if it happened. The post is in the archives now and can't be edited and from what I can tell it wasn't looked at by a dev or moderator.

I know Port is back logged and i'm not complaining. I was just wondering if bugs like this are logged or should I re-post? I certainly don't want to add to the problem and double post, if it was recorded.

Just looking for guidance from our community or our hard working devs.

Thank you!!
    Apollo

2. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

If the bug was not acknowledged, then it has been ignored for some reason. Maybe overlooked or just slipped their attention.
    I would check if this bug still is applicable to the current release or QA, if so: Repost;

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Wish there was some official direction on this, if so I'd spend a day going back through my posts as far as I can find.

Sentinel2 and Feeyo like this.
  4. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

Yeah, however Port triage's these, they need to let the OP know how it was handled: duplicate or jira ticket #.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

not an official answer here, but i wouldn't expect a jira, either pre-existing or new. this looks like a momentary networking glitch. they're never going to be able to remove those, but they can make sure it recovers gracefully, and it sounds like it did. if you actually think you lost something specific, they could check for that, but it's pretty burdensome to get them to compare your whole inventory and chest contents on the off chance something might be missing when you don't think there is, and it's HIGHLY unlikely that some things recovered gracefully and some did not, so the fact that you got anything back suggests you got everything back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.