Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Currently Placed home and deed returning wrong house and deed

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Anpu, Oct 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

At 651 PC I claimed this second lot and placed this home:
    [​IMG]

However the house put in my property manager was this, a Storefront home
    [​IMG]

Also the deed in the bank is a Row Deed, not a Village deed (see the deed used for the claimed lot). Note, this is a second lot I had claimed.

This May or may not be important: previously this account DID place a storefront row house when I did a test to check the not paying taxes a couple of months ago. That seems to be the home getting returned to the property manager(?). But as you can see above, on 651 I had claimed and placed a Single Roof Three Story Village. That home (and the deed used) was not returned. I was attempting a second test of not playing any taxes, and was waiting for the lot to expire.

Also when I logged in, I was using a second character on the account (if that may matters any). I don't think it would. The original lot was claimed with a different character. Just trying to be thorough.

Just hoping I am being as thorough as possible. Let me know if you need any other information.

10/04/2022 20:30
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1401.Date.10.02.22
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut
    Area Display Name: Hemut
    Loc: (119.6, 37.9, 171.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxIZW11dHwoMTE5LjU5NCwgMzcuOTE3LCAxNzEuODM5KXwoMCwgLTAuODY1LCAwLCAwLjUwMSl8OTY2LjI4Nzh8MjguMTUyNjR8MTg=

FBohler likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

FBohler and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.