Customized Housing or (only) Prefabs?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Anuuk, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anuuk

Anuuk Avatar

I've read several (if not all) of everyone else's housing threads and saw a few posts regarding this but not a lot of information I could find.. So I'll just ask..

In regards to houses we can buy.. It appears they are all pre-built that we select from a list, which was how it was in early UO and that's fine.. but I'm hoping we'll also get a system for which we can select from a choice of blank foundation sizes and then fully customize our own house by picking wall types and sizes, floor types, roof types, porches, balcony's, gardens, etc...

I'm sure it's obvious, but I loved the customize-your-own-house in UO.. I spent countless hours in the design stages for many of my houses... I also remember back when Origin had the house customization program as a download off their website so we could plan out our customization's off line.

I Would love to see something like this for SOTA.

2. Count Napoli

Count Napoli Avatar

I don't doubt we'll see much of this since it has been stated that we'll be able to customize not only the inside, but the outside too. If outside customization only includes lawn ornaments, things are going to look very tacky.

3. Anuuk

Anuuk Avatar

Yeah, I agree.. Just wanted to throw it out there in hopes the devs seeing it on the forum helps to remind them this is a wanted feature. Also since UO added this a few years after it was first released then I hope we don't have to wait again after the initial release of SOTA for this to be present.. Just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.