Daddy's Girl and Sever Blue Beast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrHemlocks, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHemlocks

MrHemlocks Avatar

I am only posting about these two quest because I spent hours, real life, trying to complete them. Got to a point now where I do not want to even long in knowing that I will again spend hours trying to complete these two quest with no luck.

Daddy's Girl: I am suppose to return to the little girl and show her the letter found. The only problem is I do NOT have the letter even though I swear I picked it up! I looked all over for a replacement letter, to continue quest, and when I go to cabin with echo ghost in front and two dead guards within...there is no letter anymore.

Sever Blue Beast: I am suppose to kill a blue ghostly looking Kobold that terrorizes the hunter so much so that he refuses to leave his cabin. OMG... I search all around the cabin area and surrounding areas but still no monster. I searched mainly at night like the quest reads but after hours... nothing(((

Any help here...please?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

hit the gear on the top right of your inventory window and make sure you are showing quest items. they should be all the way at the bottom of your list, colored gold.

consider switching to friends mode. other players may be finding and dispatching the blue beast before you do.

Nikko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.