Daily quest guide: Where is the rabbit child

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xithar, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Xithar

Xithar Avatar

Let's start for beginners: In Castle Atos there is a daily quest to find the child with the bunny mask.
    To get the quest talk to one of the two kids outside the tavern (which is marked on the in game map) and while talking to them write "games".
    Oh, and don't ask why there's no clickable dialog element for it and you have to type that in every day. (And yes, that may have been a "crude" hint to whoever is doing this to pretty please give it a clickable dialog element ;) )

For simplicity, I took a screenshot of the map and marked the locations. Red dots are the usual places. Blue are the alternative places. Since the child is mostly at the usual places, just search those and only search the alternate ones if it's not there.

[​IMG]

Because those maps are so *cough cough* detailed and easy to use, I will also try to explain where exactly it might be:

The usual places:

-South of the alchemist next to her house
    -In the middle street of those houses (directly south east of the villages entrance). It's on the left side if you walk towards the castle, between the first two houses, near some barrels
    -Also in that middle street, but at its southern end, on the western side of it. Between the last 2 houses. North west of the table with the vegetables
    -Outside the bank near its eastern wall. Near those push carts.
    -Outside the dining hall (which is marked on the in game map) next to its eastern wall. Near barrels again.
    -South of the castle Atos buff in the bushes.
    -When you go north from the Atos buff, take the stairs up the wall. Immediately after those it's straight towards the west
    -North west of the tannery craftstation, at ground level. In front of the barrels.. again? Wait, I'm starting to see a pattern there ;)
    -Outside of the stables, to the east - north of it's toilet.
    -In the northeasternmost tower at ground level. Guess what? Yes, there are barrels nearby

Alternative places: Sometimes the kid is not at those usual locations, but near to one:
    -North-south of the Inner Gate, in front of the gate (which leads from the village to the castle area. Next to.. you may guess it? Some barrels of the stable.
    -Inside the stable on the upper floor, east side.
    -In the house northeast of the store manager with his boxes. Usually on the upper floor. Oh and you will not believe what's also inside that house.. Somehow i start to think that kid might have a serious drinking problem ;)
    -Outside the bank to the northwest, near the stone pillar.
    -Next to the tailoring craftstation (on the upper level above the other craft stations).
    -South of the crafting supplies merchant, north of the skill learning buff

That should be most of the alternate stations. I think there are about ~3-4 more, but I've only found the kid once there and I'm not exactly sure where those were. But if you can't find it anywhere you might also check:
    -Somewhere on the upper level of the northern city wall.
    -On the upper level of the tavern in one of those 2 alcoves
    -In the throne room behind a pillar
    -In front of the throne room of the castle there are stairs left and right of it's entrance. In those areas to which those stairs lead

May the shadows guide you,
    Xithar

FrostII, Rinaldi and Mapper like this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

But there is clickable diaglogue. I have played the game several times and there is "fox & rabbit" to tell them that one participates in a new game.

I think you misssed one spot.
    In the middle road the first place you have where the water is on the road with the open canal. The 2nd spot is on the other side between the houses and the 3rd is on the same side as 2 a bit further between two houses where at the end a stone wall is (on the other side of which the training area is).

Xithar, FrostII and Rinaldi like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Also a listing here with location coordinates (Click the Quest Spoiler) Find the "Rabbit"

In the chat window type /loctrack to see coordinates. Type this command again to remove the coordinates.

FrostII and Rinaldi like this.
  4. Xithar

Xithar Avatar

That one only appears after i type in games? Or if I type in help which gives games as clickable option.

You mean the second of your listed spots? I think I know where you mean, beside another barrel with hay on the ground? If thats the spot I may also mark it on the map and add it to the unusual ones. I haven't encountered it there yet myself, but with those alternate ones I'm unsure if they don't have a small random factor in them or maybe a GM moves the child from time to time to those.

Funny, I did search the forum if someone already did a post about it and read through the Castle Atos Wiki page. In general I did not find all those quest helpers before in it, usually searching after the location / map name.
    Just did a search after "Quest Spoiler" and found them all.. great work! Guess I will look there next times I'm stuck.

Anpu and ConjurerDragon like this.