1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Damage Versus Undead

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Gardarika, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Gardarika

Gardarika Avatar

Hi again! I found only two weapons with damage vs undead buff and not found any enchant/masterwork/gem/jewel for this buff. Unfortunately this buff are present only on two low-tier bludgeon weapons: Bogman Club and Cuthbert, Undead Bane so if you use any another school - you will not get this buff without catastrofic damage decrease. These items are unique, but can't be mastrworked/enchanted/socketed and have low durability (100, at wiki wrote 150). I think need to fix this. Please increase durability of these weapons and allow all modification for it. And i really hope to see Imbued Gem of Undead Slaying in future releases =)) Thank you!

P. S. Please add 100% chance to get patterns from unique quest gear.

Anpu and FBohler like this.
  2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Perhaps weapons made of silver? From UO of old. Been there done that. Worked great. Silver arrows also.

Edit: added silver arrows

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I've always wondered why there isn't something like Iron weapons have a bonus to undead (you will note, Undead are almost always near Iron nodes). That would of course only benefit melee characters.

4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

IsnĀ“t "cold iron" more something against fey in nordic myths? I remember a series of a few old Thor comics in which cold iron helped against the Swardalfs of Malekith who sought the basket of eternal winter...

5. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Arrows are made with iron.

This will revolve to a forum discussion where someone asked for special arrows with options for every slot: feather, shaft and head. So cool of an idea, buried down in the forums.