Dat Village Stone Arena Basement!

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by bdo7, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdo7

bdo7 Avatar

OK, it's ridiculous. It's over the top. It's enormous. And it fits neatly under the smallest, cheapest plot of land in the game. It's a textbook example of excess, and it's mighty hard to reconcile with any sense of realism. (Can you imagine this underneath a little shack??)

But... I LOVE IT. It's like having your own batcave!

I snapped one up immediately. This is going to be my secret lair, my hidey hole, my fortress of solitude. This is where I intend to live.

Anyone else excited by this? Anyone offended / annoyed instead? Anyone BOTH? Speak up! :)

P.S. Anyone else notice it was $40 discounted to $30 when it first hit the store? Now it's showing as $30 discounted to $22. I'm not sure which one was the bug, but I paid $22 and I'm happy.

monxter, Derium, StarTux and 2 others like this.
  2. Derium

Derium Avatar

The basements are all insane, and I LOVE it. After blowing over $1,500 on a town lot, for just $45 I more than doubled my living space. I wanted the druid house, but didn't want to give up too much living space, well screw it, I'll live under ground now!

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  3. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Tough call which basement to buy for my village plot. I like them all. I am thinking of buying an extra village lot deed, so I can have my Knight home and Lighthouse up at the same time, and then I could deploy 2 basements. Most likely the Arena basement for the Knight home and the Mine basement for the Light house. Decisions....

4. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Crazy massive basements is Ultima esque, I remember plenty of basements in the previous Ultimas bigger than the buildings above, it's one thing I have little to nothing to complain about, I'd maybe design some basements that were mage themed, evil mage themed, warrior themed, maybe something crazy like snow cave, fire cave, forest cave, stuff like that but other than that basements are very Ultima.

5. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

I think that you probably will not able to do that. Or maybe yes, if you buy another account.

6. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Well, they should change that in the fact then: Can I own Land? It specifically sais "Players may own multiple lots". I take it with "player" they mean a single account holder.

I know that during the landrush, you can only pick a single lot in your pledges timeslot. But after that come those that bought a plot from the add on store so I assume that is when I could place my second lot. Picking two adjacent lots (a Lighthouse lot with a closeby villagelot) will probably be difficult though.

7. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Yes, thats trueI, I can see. But be sure before to buy another plot, since is not cheap. I remember that they were discussing about this exact point. Anyway compared to the land price another account is pretty cheap.

I think the best way to put two adjacent lots maybe will be to wait until last moment (if the land lots are in different levels and the second one is in the lower). The pity is the fence between.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.