Database with books

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Lilith Ayin, Jun 27, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I have found a book in one of my chests that I think is unique, or at least I only have one and I have never seen it in any player's house (about this I have written here https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ow-where-i-could-get-that-book-please.168961/).
    I have searched sotawiki for a list of the books that can be obtained in game, but it seems that such a list does not exist.
    So there I leave the idea, the creation of a database with the books of the game and with the books of the players, and that can be updated in some way with the new books that the players are introducing.
    I just put the idea, the work of the database I leave it to the experts, that I have no idea :D

Olthadir, Datendrache and Wilfred like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there is a category for it, but it's not very up to date.

Lilith Ayin, Wilfred and Anpu like this.
  3. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

Now that I'm working FT+ I don't really have time to do this activity soon, but it was something that I wanted to do. For someone interested in pursing either of these two efforts (in-game books and player created books), the collections for both that I've been working on are located in the Player Owned Town of Festival, located at the entrance to Mistrendur. The in-game book library is located in the basement of the Keep off to the left of the Town and is sorted alphabetically. The hatch is a big Lord British hatch and hard to miss at the base of the Keep stairs to the front door. The other (The Zeitgeist Library) is located directly ahead of the default zone in point, in the small Elven home (and the basement) where there are hundreds of player written books.

As an FYI, Sannio has been gradually adding new books to the game, and I'm a bit behind collecting ones from new areas. Any questions about books in game might be directed over to him.

I love books. These are how SotA keeps its Legacy.

Sincerely,

Engineer

In-Game Library:
    [​IMG]

Player Created Library:
    [​IMG]

4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I add the page of the books in my favorites and I will visit the libraries, thanks to both of you!

Wilfred likes this.
  5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I have as well been searching for books. Currently working on a second set of them for another library. I have a library in Sentinnel Stand in Mistrender that has my current list of ingame books. This does not include Player made books except the ones that i have done. I have been collecting a few of those lately as well. The only new ones i have seen that you can purchase are the Avatar books you can buy at the book sellers. Those are the 3 books that were created and placed for sale. But the wiki list is pretty good at getting a good start on collecting.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

those aren't new, they were just renamed. "blade of the avatar - chaper 2: ruin" use to just be named "ruin", which doesn't let you know it's part of a series

7. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

oh ok..so i already have them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.