Day 3 - The Search For Undead Hordes

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Teralitha Tokomi, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teralitha Tokomi

Teralitha Tokomi Avatar

If your a dev reading this, check back later I will be adding things to the post throughout the days journey.

Day 3 of the adventure.

I wandered about the world map for a bit just to see whats out there. Then I went north to look for my elusive undead horde and arrived at Eastreach Gap, which is... to the north. (shouldnt it be northreach gap? I dunno, compass directions are wonky)

1. As I wandered about the world map something has come to really annoy me. Whenever my avatar comes near a water source my travel speed drops to a snails pace. Currently I see no point for this feature. It just annoys me. Also, I can swim across oceans but I cant seem to be able to cross a stream on the world map. I am forced to travel over bridges. Again I see no point for this.

2. Will there be underwater content? Or above water content? Like ships or sailing adventures/water combat? Travel by ships to other far away coastal towns maybe? I swam all the way to an island just to see what was out there. Nothing. Swimming in the ocean seemed pretty neat. Being able to sail around freely on that beautiful ocean would be even cooler.

3. I vaguely recall some NPC mention something about an army from ardoris that stopped the undead at solace bridge. Cool. But.. why is the bridge abandoned? Anyway.. moving on...

4. Edit: Thanks

This undead horde search has come to abrupt end after I came to the gap, as I am too weak to handle the enemies here. Going on to check out other points of interest.

Oh, it seems there is an update to download.... to be continued..

5. Captain Cudgel in the city of ardoris has 2 dialogue options that appear twice. "health" and "hello". Actually quite a few NPCs have duplicate dialogue options I just didnt realize this may be an issue til now. Should I report each and every one I come across? Or will the devs just do a full npc dialogue sweep? Im sure there are many like this. He also doesnt ask if I have a note from stanley either. But I think thats probably a good thing. I asked him about stanley by typing it in and then the item trade window appeared.

6. There seems to be alot of breakable containers all over the place. Everywhere I go I see broken containers. Some people must be routinely going around and breaking/looting these things. Personally I dont think all those containers are necessary. And players will be competing for them I think. Also because they are stationary lootable objects, they may be the targets of macro loot bots. Probably already are. I think you guys could do away with most of those breakable containers throughout the game with a few exceptions like the intro mission, and dungeons. Might help increase framerates too especially in the big cities.

7. Marget The palace guard tells me that "Ellery" lost her home and is in need of help. I ask her who "Ellery" is and she doesnt know.

8. Narder Seve the castle guard says"I fully support of war with undead" Just a simple wording error.

9. At the Palace of the Mountain, The guards say I must know the kings token word in order to get inside the palace. I dont know it. But the gate was opened anyway. If they are letting me in because I am an avatar, then who is the password token meant to stop from getting in? And why tell me?

10. Pintar the kings minister says "as he has already informed you..." referring to the king, who I have not yet met. Pintars dialogue when asked about "undead" also has a small text error.

11. Finy Spaynay the castle guard has some text errors when asked about "guard captain cudgel"

12. Banting, warlord of Ardoris has a minor text error when asked about "solace bridge" And another error when asked about "samael" or "kardan"

13. The Shogun has a couple wording errors in his response when asked about "sad"

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

You can toggle this in the options.

3. Teralitha Tokomi

Teralitha Tokomi Avatar

Well thats enough for today. I first spoke with everyone in the palace of the priestess. A few of the people there, including guards gave me new emotes and money and exp. But no one in the kings palace gave me anything... After listening to all the peace love and harmony (and vomiting) I was beginning to wonder how I might go evil and join the undead faction to help them destroy this place. But at least the other palace was the opposite. It seems the queen tried to pull some backward SJW crap by making peace with the undead and the king took that as a betrayal. Hate to spoil the ending, but fire and water dont mix! The king and queen are never gonna reconcile that mess. The world is doomed. I reckon he should have her executed. And all her guards. I would. Episode 2 maybe?

Gregg247 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.