Day 4 - Exploring Ardoris

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Teralitha Tokomi, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teralitha Tokomi

Teralitha Tokomi Avatar

1. Of The quick travel "boatmen" I think only one of them is actually by water. Maybe making them into small "carriage taxi's" would fit better.

2. I gather after speaking to several guards that the shogun and priestess are 2 opposing factions that you can choose to side with. They say if I help one I lose access to the other. I think there needs to be more detaile explanation of these factions and the consequences of your choices, if any. I have spoken with both of them so far and now about to speak to the oracle.

3. NPC's yawn, moan, and groan far too much and too frequently, and... too loudly.

4. Guards tell me that the oracle needs no protection, yet I must sheath my weapon before I can talk to it. Its just a metal head, why would it care if i had a weapon drawn?

5. A guard told me that the shogun is surrounded by all male guards. That is false. I have spoken to a female guard at his palace.

6. Timothy, Student of Love, says that the solace bridge outpost was entirely destroyed in a few hours. This is false. The fort is still mostly intact with fully functioning gates. He also has alot of dialogue choice duplicates.

I decided to spend some time actually playing the game and not looking for issues. I wasnt finding much in the city of ardoris. But, I will return to it after Ive had my fill of real adventuring. Its a big city and ive only checked a fraction of it.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.