Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dear Dev's

Discussion in 'Release 24 Feedback' started by Lockey2, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Ok, had a problem down in Chillblains tonight. Pet and I died, but, because the timer on how long you spend as a ghost is SO LONG. By the time I got back to res my pet it went poof before I could get it res'd. So I am wondering why are we pet owners are being punished in dungeons with such a long timer as a dead person that we have no chance to res our pet? I was the healer and no one else had res. So does this mean I cant do dungeons? Really? You either need to put ankhs in each area or shorten the timer for being a ghost. That and maybe lengthen the time we have to res our pet by a few more minutes. Because if it stays like this then there will be ALOT of content I wont be able to enjoy. Which is not appreciated.

Weins201 and Ice Queen like this.
  2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Ever thought about being a heal without a pet?

This pet thing gets out of hand -.-

Katrina Bekers and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Refuse to be the only one in a party with res. You can be main healer, but not having an emergency backup is unwise, even ignoring the pet thing.

Numa and SeleneNoctua like this.
  4. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

This could easily be reported in the release feedback forum without all the negativity. If you think its unbalanced, give that as alpha feedback.

5. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

what would it break, if there was no timer on the death within a dungeon, but respawn each room a little faster and keep the ankh exactly where it is?

6. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I would report this as a Bug, wo/ the negative slant... Many scenes don't have enough ankhs to rez at, and I think they're aware of that, just haven't put them in yet...

7. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

I don't see anything negative in the OP post, perhaps a bit irritated but not negative or mean.

8. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Nice post to the point, TY but please give something tha might fix it, I know you hinted to it but a much longer timer would be AWSOME. 15 minutes would be nice especially in this situation. And mentioned by another player teleport pet also teleport its corpse so you can res it :)

TY for you input don't worry about the neigh Sayers :)

9. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I thought the whole point of Chillblain's Dungeon was to provide combat balance feedback for the developers.

Alley Oop and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  10. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

@Ice Queen : this is negative...

Being "Punished", What? Sorry he was the only person with rez... I'm sure the timers being different is an oversight, and if reported as a Bug, would be changed... Then the "threat", "Because if it stays like this"...

I'm sorry for his bad experience, but he would have had a different response had he left out the Neg slant... The game is still under construction, and bug reports are needed to fine tune these things...

Sir Frank likes this.
  11. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Just feedback to his feedback.

12. Numa

Numa Avatar

This is going to be a strange question but can you rez an elemental ? I normally summon them out of combat , my combat hotbar doesn't have free slots to accomodate the summon - too many other skills /spells to prioritize.

After reading this post I"m seriously considering picking up rez. I was planning to do without it and just depend on someone else but it's beginning to look like a bad idea.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.