Dear Lord British and Dev Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeRz, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeRz

BeRz Avatar

Because my English will be short and most precious short as possible.

We want an open world like UO: We love getting lost and finding those little details that seem to have been there waiting forever.

Furthermore, we take these trips to go with a pickaxe to collect minerals, with an axe to chop down trees, gather herbs / mushrooms / ingredients and other items and then to use them to make business or for our benefit.

Even ignoring the XP system you have prepared, we MISS the system UO skill percentage.

On the issue of a player / multiplayer, in my opinion it is best to do as in Minecraft. Perhaps not many of my closest friends are going to play this game but I have many friends in the forums that if we would play. To do this it is best to allow private servers / public and if anyone wants to play unaccompanied occurs as in the Minecraft Soloplay. In conclusion: let and be viable as a person can play without companions that allow servers have 100 players.

Finally I would like to ask you, personally, that values ??the ability to translate the game into different languages ??or let languages ?texts so that groups of translators to work with it.

Thank you very much for your reading.
    Good bye.

2. Ac_

Ac_ Avatar

"Dear Lord British and Dev Team"
    I have a concern.
    This site is a truly inspired idea! You have reached out to your loving fan base, and they/we are happy and eager to give you priceless input to help you make the best game possible.

As this forum builds and builds, so does the value of the suggestion-box.

It would be an easy job to simply walk on and harvest all the ideas that your fans entrust are for Portalarium alone. Industrial Espionage isn't just big-business, but all too easy in software production, even easier on the inter-webs, and simpler still with the social networking campaign you've undertaken to draw attention here.

Please take care to protect yourself, and the input your fans entrust to you.
    You've given us so much.
    We want to give back.
    Make sure it is a safe place to give.

Thank You,
    ~Ac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.