Death in the Sunless Barrens Treasure Cave

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Isabel Ayin, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

First of all, evil developers putting the chest in the center of a lava lake!
    When I crossed the stones, the lava killed me and there was a resurrection Ankh right there. But after opening the chest I died again and the Ankh was gone. Since I was dead, I couldn't use the rope to climb up and I waited for the remaining time to pass before being resurrected. When the treasure time was over, I still dead, I appeared at the entrance to Sunless Barrens and a few seconds later I was resurrected.

Two suggestions: instead of some stones, how about a small bridge or a rope? and the Ankh should not disappear, there is a good chance that unskilled people like me will die when crossing back.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

FrostII, Isabel Ayin and vulcanjedi like this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Yes i talked to DC about this last week. Several have had this happen. It hurts to lose that treasure chest. And not expecting this is a bit jaunting for some. Hope you will be able to get another and go for another shot at it.
    On another note i thought the whole scenario was ingenious though. Kinda hidden down in there. This one tends to borderline Decrepit /bloodstained. This is one that will be fun to see if can be implemented in future maps.

Isabel Ayin likes this.