Death Magic

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ciinen, Mar 27, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciinen

Ciinen Avatar

I was catching up on past releases as I have not had time to play as much.

I got very excited when I read this

Death Magic: Death mages will now enjoy being far more effective against the undead! Undead are much less resistant to death magic.

This was great so I put all my gear on got my buffs have 294 death atunement and go out to kill some undead. I did do more damage great but I got no health back. So I can do more damage but there is no way to heal myself with -20 life how am I supposed to fight undead? Potions don't work to heal, other players can not heal me so how am I supposed to fight what is the vast majority of mobs in the game?

2. SeyuNanatus

SeyuNanatus Avatar

Ciinen,
    yeah man, idk how make build necromance or death knight, high-end content have good resistance to magic death.
    Or have one shoot mechanic.
    It's sad, I not have idea, how play with Magic Death.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Cast Soothing Rain?

4. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

It's probably still easier to just change gear and use something besides death magic to kill undead, but in places with mixed live and undead, maybe corpse explosion is more viable since this change.

It might not be a big deal, but at least you don't have to run away from some low level trash undead mobs that you run into while gathering and things like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.