Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GingerLee, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerLee

GingerLee Avatar

Dr. Cain to Mrs. Larson

Dr. Cain..I am sorry..Your husbands bodily condition is failing. The injuries he received in Ravensmoor is far beyond my abilities to heal. For him it will not be long now.

Mrs. Larson I... I (sigh) My heart says this too. I begged, pleaded for him not to go. He said it was foretold by the Oracle. It was his duty. His purpose. I did not understand.

Dr. Cain, Hmmm His heart is weak. The skin is cold. Breath is short. My powers of healing is weak. I cannot lift the evil drain of life. It is so strong. Should I send a messenger to Braemar? They hold him deeply in praise.

Mrs.Larson Yes, Oh yes. Please send them his story. They will be sadden, Say that he spoke often of them and he shared their grand tales with me. Tell them of the Guard that rescued him. If not for his bravery, he surely would have become a thing of the Undead.

Dr. Cain I will. A runner has been sent. They will sing of bravery and tell his stories for the children to hear. I will personally tell Zenia here in Owl`s Nest. He took compassion of her before she took on the position of guard. She will become strong cause of him.

Mrs.Larson He told me of her. How she helped with the Clink. Poor souls lost in that pit. I am sure, when news told she will...

Dr.Cain.. Mrs. Larson... Time is near. I think it best you go outside. I will try once again a new spell. I am unsure it will work. Seek his friends outside for strength.

Mrs. Larson I will do as ask. Thank You Doctor

Dr.Cain... Aaahhhaaa.... Death resides here. YOU....you, who destroyed my Lich Lord. I have no pity..You are dead . Your bones and flesh will feed nothing... Your Soul.. That is what I take.. I will live 100 years from your strength. This was foreseen but not told by your Oracle. Puny God... Muwhahahahaha

Dr. Cain.... Mrs Larson. He has past on. My his deeds and stories be praised and sang.

Mrs. Larson (Deep breath) I should feel sorrow. Remorse. I cannot. I see the future. It tells of something anew.

Dr. Cain I....I, I am not sure of what you speak... You say you see the future?

Mrs. Larson Gifted I am. Future I do see. On April 30, all is WIPED. Everything again new. No food, no money or house. Everything will start anew. Husband and I, together. I will remember you Doctor..

2. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

hehehehehe LOL :p:D hehehehe He'll get his my pretty .......

3. Thorin Strongarm

Thorin Strongarm Avatar

So Doc take the next 28 days off since it won't matter anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.