1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Deck Sorting

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Serenia, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

I'd like to see a better way to organize my combat decks. I have a lot of costume-only decks so I have to do a big resort each time I make a new deck for combat to move it up above all the costumes. How about some way to drag and drop the combat decks to order them as we please? Or maybe a completely separate menu for costume decks, so they don't have to be mixed in with my combat decks?

Warius, FBohler, Elgarion and 11 others like this.
  2. grendal1971

grendal1971 Avatar

I came looking knowing this had to be in the wish list thread somewhere.
    It doesn't seem to have gained much traction but it is something that is needed.

SotA is one of those MMOs where you come to live when not in the real world. With it's intuitive decoration system and ability to sit, sleep, even get in a bath tub; and a reason to maintain a large friends list is a true gem. Unfortunately though outfit management is one area where SotA falls behind other social MMOs. While I always hated the "What I am wearing disguised as what you see me wearing" systems they at least normally gave you several outfit changes you could hotkey. SotA does this even better imho with decks and what I am wearing is what you see me wearing, but the deck gui list management is seriously lacking.

It is pretty clear the OPs desire for a drag-drop change of listed order or separate outfit method are not an easy add and most likely won't be considered critical need.
    I would like to float an alternative that might be easier to do in the existing system.

[Suggestion] Give us an option in the gui (or settings) to have "copied" decks go to the bottom -OR- top of list.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.