Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deck swapping feedback

Discussion in 'Release 52 QA Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If I don't have an alternate deck set then using the hotkeys to select deck 1 - 10 shouldn't automatically make my last deck the alternate. I would like the option of not having an alternate deck so that I can remove the icon from the screen.

Thanks.

Elwyn likes this.
  2. niteowl57

niteowl57 Avatar

When I click once when it says Set Alternate, the option then appears to Clear Alternate. For me, clicking on Clear Alternate removes having any alternate set.

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You can now setup 10 different hotkeys to switch between decks directly. If you do this and clear your alternate, it will automatically set your last deck to alternate (and the icon will reappear on the screen) as soon as you switch using one of those hotkeys.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

5. Duffrey Blake

Duffrey Blake Avatar

Maybe I haven’t looked precise enough but I couldn’t find how to allocate the hotkeys to the decks or at least sort the decks to match the desired order.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You set the hotkeys in the Options window (see the bug report link above for a screenshot). I haven't found a way to reorganize the decks other than delete them all and add them in the order you want them.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

Even though Darkstarr says that we assign up to ten combat decks for quick swapping with ALT 0-9, the truth is, we have to choose the key mapping manually.

And, I can find no further instructions for how to number the decks I make to match the hotkeys I assign.

One would have to make an assumption that they are number 0, 1, 2, 3... in order of the deck building interface. But that is a very big assumption because they are not numbered on the interface window.

Please correct the instructions to say that we have to make up our own hotkeys for decks 0 through 9 for fast swap.

Or, correct the instructions to say that we have to make up our own hotkeys for decks 1-10, for those of us who are not computer programmers.

And, please number the decks in the deck building interface.

And, please add instructions as to how all this works so we will not be forced to make all these assumptions.

@DarkStarr

[​IMG]

Elwyn and Chatele like this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

That is exactly right.

Better yet, let us rearrange them.

Kelly O'Shay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.