Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deckswap puts the current equip in the general inventory instead of the container

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by KyriaThor, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyriaThor

KyriaThor Avatar

1. Title: Deckswap puts the current equip in the general inventory instead of the used container
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker?no
    4. Details:When you have e.g. a backpack in your main inventory for organisation issues. (so you don't accidentially sell your player crafted equip to a vendor.) And you use 2 different decks with current equip linked to it (like one with fighting armor and one with civil clothes for towns etc), then the equip is properly taken from the container, but it doesn't work the other way around, if you switch back the equip lands in the main inventory instead of the container.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Make 2 Decks with different current equip and put the 2nd equipset in a backpack. when you switch the decks, the set you have worn lands in the main inventory
    6. User Specs: doesn't matter it is the same for everyone :D
    Example:
    Equipped fighting armor in deck1, a dress and shoes in deck2. Your inventory is clotted with loot from several enemies after a long day grinding. You always have this one backpack in your inventory, so you can store important items and always know where exactly to find them, like your change clothes. Now you are in town after this long hard day (or maybe week grinding? :D). You change into your comfortable dress to move around in town, maybe even dash around a little bit. Your armor now lands in the main inventory alongside the other looted equipment, like rusted swords, messer, lesser wands, etc. Now you have to manually search for them and put it in your backpack. When you are finished with your business in town and change back to the armor, the dress and shoes land in the main inventory.

Rentier likes this.
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

I think i saw this already...

3. KyriaThor

KyriaThor Avatar

I asked it in the teleton and i did not find it in here. In the answer to my question was written, that i should post a report here. So i did.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.