Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deco Mode Ate My Crowns

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Bedawyn, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

08/22/2019 18:13
    Title: Deco Mode Ate My Crowns
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? Those are crowns I can't get back...

Details: While dragging a crown shop lantern, I couldn't get a good angle to place it, so released it -- it should have gone back to its former location. Instead, it vanished. According to the deco limits, it's still on the lot and the nearby tree seems to show light coming from it. I can only assume it's in the walls somewhere, although it's large enough I wouldn't think these walls would be able to hide it.

The lantern above the vendor here is NOT the missing one; there should be an identical one on the other side of the door.

Steps to Reproduce: ---

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.1029.Date.08.15.19
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (51.8, 53.0, -370.8)
    Debug: QXJkb3Jpc3x8KDUxLjg0NSwgNTMuMDAzLCAtMzcwLjg0NCl8KDAsIDAuMDEzLCAwLCAtMSl8MzYxLjg3NjZ8Ny4zMzc1MTZ8MS4yNQ==

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Bedawyn, you'll be able to pull up a list of everything on the lot next release, find that lamp, and drag it from the list to where you want it.

Jaesun and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I'll believe it when I see it. That's not at all how I've heard them talking about the deco pallette (or what it says in the instructions), and while I have heard them talk about an item finder, I haven't heard that mentioned lately. Here's hoping, but...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.